In addition to commercial activities the UXalliance partners regularly collaborate on cutting edge independent research studies. A sample of this research is available to download below.
If you are interested in collaborating with the UXalliance on future research studies, please feel free to contact us
- 9 December Eye-Gaze Patterns While Watching TV Programs
- 15 November Around The World in 140 Characters
- 1 September Mitsue-Links: Developing the Practice of UX in Japan
- 18 August Bentley DUC: Literacy and Mobile Phone Use
- 9 August UIDesign Group: iPad is the first casual computer
- 29 July User Intelligence: A (p)review of the iPad
- 28 July Axance: iPad: Who Will Use It & For What?
- 27 May SnitkerGroup: A Danish dot-com website? Can cross-cultural user research save it from failure?
- 29 April Symetria: CAPTCHA: Necessary Evil
- 8 March Bentley: Reliability of Self-Reported Awareness Measures Based on Eye Tracking
- 3 March Telono: Social Media: Does it drive Social Responsibility?
- 3 February Mercedes Sanchez: Let’s save the planet, today 7pm?
- 20 January Optimal Usability: Tree testing: evaluating your site’s organization
- 11 January ThinkUser: User Experience Sampling with Twitter
- 10 December Axance: Could crisis be a bargain for the French "shopping @ddicts"?: Meeting French e-consumers taking advantage of the economic recession
- 30 November Yu Centrik: Safe Zone in Web Browsers
- 23 November Mitsue Links: “The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living”: Examining the reasons behind higher recruiting costs in Japan
- 1 April Mercedes Sanchez: Brazilian E-commerce Pages
- 1 April UIDesign Group: What Microsoft Blend is Missing
- 1 March Serco ExperienceLab: Is Fashion More Important than Usability?
- 1 February User Centric: How to Select an Electronic Health Record System that Professionals Can Use
- 3 January User Centric: User Experience in the Call Center
- 1 January Xperience Consulting: Travel During the Economic Downturn
- 12 December Optimal Usability: How to Earn Web Credibility
- 2 November Optimal Usability: Common Website Design Blunders
- 30 October Telono: Towards a Model of Trust for E-Commerce System Design
- 30 October Telono: How to Maximise Perceived Trustworthiness
- 1 October UXalliance: International Usability Evaluation of Xbox and Xbox 360
- 30 May Telono: Deceptive Technologies: Cash, Ethics & HCI
- 1 May Optimal Usability: Asian Trade Agencies and Web Usability